本網站是一個音頻分享平台,用於分享、交流、試聽自己喜欢的音乐、铃声、故事等等。
我們尊重版權,如有任何侵害您版權的問題,請通過email的方式和我們聯繫,谢谢。

Roxette_Listen to Your Heart

加入 2009-06-05 03:17:51 | 長度: 5分6秒 | 類別: 歌曲
revolves     訂閱
讚!請點擊評分 給他打分 1 給他打分 2 給他打分 3 給他打分 4 給他打分 5 給他打分 6 給他打分 7 給他打分 8 給他打分 9 給他打分 10
人氣 3710
評分 0
評論 1
書籤 0

I know there&9s something in the wake of your smile.
有某些東西隨著你的笑容而浮現
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
你的眼神讓我得到啟示
You&9ve built a love but that love falls apart.
你粉碎自己築起的愛
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.
你那小小天堂也變得黑暗

Listen to your heart
傾聽你的心
When he&9s calling for you.
當他呼喚著你
Listen to your heart
傾聽你的心
There&9s nothing else you can do.
你再也無計可施
I don&9t know where you&9re going
我不知道你要何去何從
And I don&9t know why,
也不知道原因
But listen to your heart
傾聽你的心
Before you tell him goodbye.
在你向他道別之前

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
有時候你會懷疑一切是否值得
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
那珍貴的時刻早煙消雲散
They&9re swept away and nothing is what is seems,
不留痕跡的被帶走
The feeling of belonging to your dreams.
那些你夢中的感覺,都慢慢離去

And there are voices that want to be heard.
有些聲音想被聽見
So much to mention but you can&9t find the words.
有話想說卻辭窮
The scent of magic,
神奇的氣味
The beauty that&9s been
曾經的美麗
When love was wilder than the wind.
那些比風更寬闊的愛情

關鍵字:  音頻